Planner Sunday - Planner Sticker Haul.

Monday, January 11, 2016


The planning community is something I have always had an interest in and this year I finally decided it was time to take the plunge and join the planning community. Etsy has now become one of my favourite websites to browse, there are thousands of supplies selling stickers to help make your planner look pretty. Recently I placed an order with EllenBeeMakes after seeing a lot of people in the planner community mentioning stickers that they had purchased from her store. I purchased a sheet of football stickers, a sheet of nail varnish bottles, date night/cinema stickers, a sheet of blog stickers, London themed stickers, Harry Potter theme stickers and a sheet of pink sprinkle stickers. All together it came to around £10 with postage which I think is a great deal. The postage took around a week. The stickers are excellent quality and I can’t wait to start decorating my planner with them. I would definitely recommend EllenBeeMakes if you are interested in planning.


Lottiemxo.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments