2016 Beauty Challenges.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016


Being a beauty lover I always receive lots of beauty bits for Christmas. My drawers are definitely stocked up for a while. This year I have decided to set myself ten mini beauty challenges to use this up to try and de-clutter my beauty draws before my birthday comes round in October and before Christmas comes around again.


Ten mini beauty challenges for 2016.
1.  Finish Victoria's Secret Strawberry and Champagne spray.
I have had this spray for ages now and even though it is my favourite VS scent I just want to finish it now.


2. Use up at least five body butter.
For Christmas I received a few body butters and already had a stash in my draws so I would like to use up at least five.


3. Finish Soap and Glory primer.
Again this has been sitting in my draw for a while and I just want to finish it up.


4. Finish 2true highlighting concealer.
I bought this in the Supderdrug sale for £1. It is a good concealer but seems to be never ending.


5. Finish Hope in a night jar.
I am one of them people who always forget night creams but I can see the bottom of the jar now so it is time to finish it.


6. Finish W.O.S and Naked 2 in the Naked Basics palette.
I have hit pan on both of these and would just like to finish both of them.


7. Finish Mac Creme Cup.
This was my first ever high end lipstick and also my first and only Mac lipstick. I have a small amount left and would just like to finish it as it is not my favourite any more.


8. Hit pan on a blusher.
Anyone who knows me knows blushers are like my babies and I would love to just hit pan on at least one in my collection.


9. Hit pan on a powder.
I don’t tend to wear powder on a daily basis but have a few in my collection so I would like to hit pan on at least one and hopefully maybe finish one.


10. Finish Charlotte Tilbury Lip Magic Lip Balm.
I have hit pan on this so again it is just something I would like to finish now I can see the bottom.

What would you like to use up from your collection in 2016? 



Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Good luck! Nice challenge)
    http://youthfulblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your challenge, I am also trying to use products up and also only buy things when I need them :) lots of love xxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete