Planner Sunday - Planner Sticker Haul.

Sunday, January 17, 2016


If you read last weeks planner post you will see I made an order on Etsy for some planner stickers. When I placed that order I also placed an order with CandyPinkDesigns. I purchased a sheet of cinema stickers, a sheet of nail polish stickers and a sheet of plan stickers. All together my order came to £5.50 with postage which I think is an amazing deal. Postage took around a week from purchase. In with the order Amy included a little sampler sheet which has a super cute Mr Potato Head on it. I think I will defiantly use this the week the new Toy Story film comes out. The stickers are designed really well and are really good quality. I would recommend checking out CandyPinkDesigns on Esty if you are interested in planning. 
Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments