What's In My Current Make-up Bag?

Wednesday, January 20, 2016


I am one of them people who always has their make-up bag in their bag but I can probably count on one hand how many times I have needed it but I am one of them you never know people. The make-up bag I am currently using was a gift from my parents for Christmas from Matalan. I try to keep the products to a minimum, last time I cleaned it out there wasn't 9 lip products of pretty much all the same shade I promise. 
So lets take a look at what is in my make-up bag. First off I have my Fleur De Force mirror which came free with purchase when Fleur first released her make-up line. I like to carry a couple of brushes with me for various products. I have my mini Bobbi Brown face blender which I like to use with my H and M pressed powder, a mini EcoTools powder brush which I use with whatever blusher I pop in the bag before I head out the door and the final brush I have is the Real Techniques setting brush which I use to buff in my benefit boi-ing concealer if I need a little touch up. I like to carry a mini mascara with me as I am all about big lashes, currently I have a mini Eyeko black magic mascara in there. Surprisingly I am only carrying two lip products with me, a gorgeous lipstick and lipgloss duo from Colour Couture. Unfortunately they don't have any shade names but they are a lovely your lips but better colour combo. I also like to carry a fragrance with just encase we are out and about and decide we are going to go for dinner or something like that. Currently I have Laura Mercier Ambre Vanillé which was a gift from Glen for Christmas. I love the sweet cake like scent it has. 

What essentials do you carry in your make-up bag on a day to day basis? 


Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments