Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera.

Wednesday, February 03, 2016


Last year I was lucky enough to receive a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 instant camera. I had been eyeing one up for the longest time as I love taking pictures but always forget to get them printed so this was the perfect camera for me because as you have properly already guested the photos print instantly.
The camera itself is super easy to use you simply pop the film in the back of the camera and start snapping away. I find the camera to be quite lightweight and compact enough to pop in your bag so you can take it to capture memories if you are off out for the day.
I have the white camera and mine came with a film of 20 white boarder polaroid prints and 10 coloured boarder polaroid prints. I currently have my eyes on the Shiny StarsStained Glass and Candy Pop films. I love that the boarder just adds that little extra something to the photo. I don't have a case for mine at the minute I just keep it in a little draw string bag that came free with a beauty box I think but I am tempted to get the Leather Carry Case just so it has the proper protection.
Taking a selfie with the camera is not that hard you just need to make sure you have camera positioned in the right correctly but I recently a Selfie Mirror Lens which I am tempted to pick up as a lot of the polaroids we take are together. 
At the moment I store all the polaroids on our notice board but I am tempted to buy a Polaroid Photo Album for the other photos that aren't on display,
Overall I am super happy with the polaroid camera and would highly recommend one if you are a lover of having your photos on display. 


Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These are super cute! I didn't realise there were so many accessories to buy with them. It would be definitely be fun to have, you can take some pictures, but there are a limited amount so you can still appreciate your time and what you are doing :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete