Perfect Valentines Day Manicure.

Monday, February 08, 2016

With Valentines Day just around the corner it's time to start thinking about an outfit, make-up and nails for the day. I always find a nice pale pink colour is the best option as it allows you to go all out with your outfit and make-up without everything clashing. If you have ever searched for the perfect pale pink you will know it is incredibly hard to find one that doesn't take five coats to become opaque. This was me until I came across Nails Inc VVB Bamboo White, a gorgeous opaque pale pink.  Unlike most pale pink colours this polish became fully opaque in two coats which is amazing. I have this polish on for five days now a it still looks near enough perfect. I have slight wear and tear around the tips which happens with most polishes for me. I do also use OPI Nail Envy as a base and top coat. I would highly recommend picking up this polish while there is 30% off if you are still searching for the perfect pale pink. It would be perfect for any ring pictures on Valentines Day *insert wink emoji here*.

I hope you all have a lovely Valentines Day who ever you are spending your day with. 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That's such a lovely colour! I agree, it would definitely look great in a ring picture, it's put together and cute but there is no way it could take attention away from your stone ;)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same color on my nails right now! Gorgeous :)

    http://victressvic.blogspot.lt/
    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete