What's In My Bag 2016.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016


2016 is definitely the year of smaller bags. I have always been a lover of big bags but after having a few back issues I decided it was time to down size for a little while. I am currently using my Michael Kors Small Satchel in the Navy Saffiano Leather which I was kindly gifted by Glen for out anniversary last year. Lets take a look at what I carry around with me on a day to day basis.
Michael Kors Jet set travel coin purse in the Navy Saffiano Leather to match the bag which has bank card and ID in it, KG for Kurt Geiger card holder which has my four most essential cards in; Boots, Superdrug, Nandos and Cineworld card. I am eyeing up a Navy MK card holder so I have the matching set. I then have a little pouch my sister bought me for Christmas and in here I keep some painkillers, plasters and hair bobbles. To go along side this little pouch I have some hand wipes, hand cleansing gel and tissues. I also have a mini hair brush, chewing gum, headphones and a mini note pad and pen. I also have my house keys on a Mulberry keyring.
On the front of my bag I have a burgundy pom pom which I am a little in love with.

What are your current handbag essentials?

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments