American Candy.

Tuesday, March 15, 2016


SweetTarts - Natural Flavoured Candy
When I tried these I instantly thought of refreshers here in the UK just without as much fizz. I personally wasn't too keen on the flavour of these, they are full of naturally flavouring but I found there wasn't much difference in taste between all the colours. 

Runts - Sugar Coated Fruit Shaped Candy 
Each fruit shape matches with the flavour of the sweet. I did find that some of the flavours were slightly bitter especially the apple ones. Personally I wasn't a fan of these as I felt all I could taste was sugar. 

Gobstopper - Sugar Coated Jawbreaker Candy 
To me these were not gobstoppers. I wouldn't even say they were mini gobstoppers. To me they were just hard candy balls with sugar centres. I didn't really like the flavour of these as once again all I could taste was sugar. 

Hershey's Cookies 'n' Crème Bar - White Chocolate Flavoured Candy with Cookie Pieces
Any form of white chocolate or cookies are always a winner in my eyes so having both together in the same product is my idea of heaven and the Hershey's bar is definitely heaven. It can become quite sickly but I find that with a lot of white chocolate because of the creaminess of the bar. 

Cheetos Puffs - Cheese Flavoured Corn Puffs
The double of Wotsits here in the UK but I did find them to be slightly cheesier and extremely moreish. I found them to be slightly lighter then Wotsits as well. All round a really good snack. 

Have you tried any American candy or food in the UK?

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments