Top Five Spring Lipsticks.

Monday, March 21, 2016


Even though the weather thinks differently Spring is here which means it is time to switch up my make-up, bring out the brighter colours and push the deep berry colours to the back of my collection.

Clinique Pop - Melon Pop.
A gorgeous peachy colour which looks great with a tan and looks great on holiday. 

Clinique Pop - Sweet Pop.
This is a new lipstick in my collection but I feel it is going to get a lot of love through Spring. A bright soft pink lipstick that will add a pop of colour to a minimal make-up look.

Estee Lauder Pure Colour - Crystal Baby.
My go to spring lipstick. A peachy pink with a bit of shimmer. Looks great with natural minimal make-up or with a peach shimmery eye look.

Clarins Instant Light Perfector - 01.
My 'I can't be bothered' lip colour. Perfect for just throwing on if you are just running some errands or going on a Spring walk. 

Charlotte Tilbury K.i.s.s.i.n.g - Penelope Pink.
The perfect nude-pink to just throw on and go. Finishes off any make-up look perfectly.

What are your top lipstick picks for Spring? 


Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think spring is definitely a brilliant makeup season. I love the transition from the dark berry reds to the pretty pinks. The Esteè Lauder lippie is so pretty! -xo

    chloedanielle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete