30 Facts About Me.

Friday, April 22, 2016



I have gained a few new followers recently and after reading the lovely Alice's '30 Facts About Me' blog post I thought it was time I let you all in on a few facts about the girl behind Lottiemxo.

1. I am originally from Sunderland but moved to Kent in 2014.
2. Jo Malone is my favourite perfume brand.
3. My favourite animal is a penguin.
4. Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri's are my favourite cocktails. 
5. I hate cheesecake but make a really good one. 
6. I don't drink tea or coffee. 
7. Lee Evans is my favourite comedian. 
8. I love quotes.
9. I watch far to much YouTube.
10. I got engaged on 3.4.15
11. I have four tattoos.
12. I can't swim,
13. I can't ride a bike.
14. I have Madelung Deformity.
15. I have worn glasses since I was 13.
16. My dad is my role model.
17. Being ill scares me. 
18. I'm a fussy eater. 
19. I have lost around 10 stone over the last three years. 
20. I love photos. 
21. I am 4ft 9 and a half.
22. I want to wear converse on my wedding day. 
23. I have an Iphone 6.
24. I own three Michael Korrs handbag. 
25. I own two Michael Kors purses.
26. I have an obsession with heart photo frames. 
27. Fresh bedding makes me happy.
28. I support Sunderland AFC.
29. My fiancé is my best friend.
30. I love minions. 


Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love these posts. They're deffo my fave to read! Jo Malone is such a great brand for perfumes <3 Oh.. and I can't ride a bike either! #sadtimes x

    Xtina G Says..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have quite a collection now, Can't wait to buy one of the special ones for my wedding. I hardly ever find anyone who can't ride a bike! #cantrideabikeclub haha. xo

      Delete
  2. I love posts like these, I don't drink tea and coffee either and love Jo Malone and I want to wear Converse when I get married :) I might give this a go too xxxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone thinks I am weird when I say I don't drink tea or coffee. I have quite a collection of Jo Malone now, Can't wait to own one of the bridal collection ones for my wedding day. I am all about the comfort of my converse xo

      Delete