2016 Beauty Challenges Update.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

If you read my 2016 Beauty Challenges post back in January then you will know this year is the year I want to declutter my make-up and beauty draws. If you have read any of my empties posts you will know I am well on the way to achieving that. Now that we are four months into the year lets take a look at how things are going.

Ten mini beauty challenges for 2016.
1.  Finish Victoria's Secret Strawberry and Champagne spray.
This spray is still going strong. I swear every time I use it someone fills it back up. It seems to be never ending.

2. Use up at least five body butter.
2 down, 3 to go.


3. Finish Soap and Glory primer.
I have finished this and repurchased it as it is my favourite primer.

4. Finish 2true highlighting concealer.
I have finished this concealer. It was good but wouldn't repurchase.

5. Finish Hope in a night jar.
Another product finished. I think I will repurchase it once I have used up all my other moisturisers.

6. Finish W.O.S and Naked 2 in the Naked Basics palette.
Still going strong and have hit pan on 1 eyeshadow.

7. Finish Mac Creme Cup.
Still going strong.

8. Hit pan on a blusher.
Still haven't managed this one.

9. Hit pan on a powder.
I have hit pan on one and it is nearly finished.

10. Finish Charlotte Tilbury Lip Magic Lip Balm.
Still going strong.

As you can see my challenge is going pretty well. Hopefully in my next update I will have finished some more products.

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments