Current Skin Care Products. Hits And Misses.

Monday, April 18, 2016


I have always been lucky when it comes to my skin so skin care was never a big deal to me until I discovered my sisters skin care stash. After asking what seemed like a million questions I decided I needed to get on this bandwagon with her. 
If you have been following me for a while you will know that I have PCOS and over the last six months I have been suffering with a lot of hormonal breakouts on my chin. After a chat with my sister I changed up my skin care routine and have found some gems along the way. 

Superdrug Vitamin E Micellar Water
Micellar water is one of them products that is always in my routine but I am not loyal to a certain one. As long as it gets my make-up off then it is good in my eyes. I fine the Vitamin E one from Superdrug works well but does make my eyes sting if I get it near them. Also it is in a Una Brennan bottle as the Vitamin E bottle is terrible and quite hard to open. 

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream
I have a mini pot of this and have been holding off using it for a while as I knew I would fall in love with it but with a £70 price tag it is not something I wanted to love and guess what... It is now my favourite moisturiser. The thick consistency leaves my skin feeling super soft and personally I think it is worth the price tag. 

Charlotte Tilbury Take It All Off Eye Make-up Remover
Another Charlotte Tilbury mini but unfortunately I am not impressed with this one. Even if I don't have a lot of eye makeup on I find I need to use a lot of the product to remove the makeup. Also I find that the product separates quickly. I won't be purchasing the full size any time soon. 

Freedom Pro Studio Glow Tonic
I absolutely love this product. I've found over the last six months it has really helped control the break outs on my chin. I think for the price it is a bargain and really works wonders for my skin. 

Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation Renewing Creme
I ran out of night moisturiser but have so many moisturisers to use up so I raided my draws and found this one which can be used in the morning and at night. Its a thin consistency but leaves my skin feeling soft and revived in the morning. So far so good.  

Sudocrem
A love hate product with a lot of people but I love it. Once again it has really helped my break out situation. I pop it on on and night but I find it helped dry out my break outs. Cheap and cheerful. 

Superdrug Naturally Radiant Glycolic Overnight Peel
I have found this product has really helped with some scaring and redness left from the break outs. You only need a pea sized amount to cover a large surface so I can see this product lasting a long time.  

What products are in your current skin care routine? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great share! This fashion blog is indeed good for getting the fashion information. Just for a share you can find awesome collection of skin care products at 6thstreet.

    ReplyDelete