Empties 2016 #7.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016


Time for another empties post. I am aiming to have done ten by June. I am quite pleased with how many products I have managed to use up already.

Patisserie Cranberries & Cream Shower Creme.
Ted Baker Body Wash.
Kerastase Thermique. 
Reiss Body Scrub.
Radox Muscle Soak Salts.
Freedom Primer Water. 
Lush Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb.
Lush Cyanide Pill Bath Bomb.
Yankee Candle Summer Scoop Votive. 
Ole Henriksen Day Cream. 
Maybelline Mint Baby Lips.
Essence Camouflage Concealer.
Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Make-up Remover.
Mini Benefit Bad Gal Mascara.
Mini Benefit They're Real Lash Primer X2.
Mini Clinique High Impact Mascara.
Mini Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara.
17 Maximum Volume Mascara.
Aldi Pomegranate Candle (not pictured).
Yankee Candle Vanilla Cupcake Candle (not pictured).


Lottiemxo. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love empties posts! I really like Cliniques TTDO balm, I've not tried the eye makeup remover, I really want to try the new wipes too :) x

    secondswatch.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the balm. The eye makeup remover is really good. I want to try the new wipes as well xo

      Delete
  2. The OH day cream is lovely isn't it? Have you tried the night cream? It's really good, I like their products, I like the Clinique TTDO balm but haven't tried the makeup remover as yet, I will do though and the new wipes, they'd be so handy for travelling. Great post, I love empties posts xxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed using it. I am currently using the one that can be used at day and night but haven't tried the night cream. I haven't tried the Clinique balm yet, I really want to try the wipes as well. 50 for £16 is such a good deal as well. xo

      Delete