Where Have I Been?

Monday, May 23, 2016


I have no idea where this post is going but if you visit my blog on a regular basis you will have noticed there hasn't been any posts for about two weeks. Being honest I lost all motivation, there is a lot going on at the minute and I just couldn't sit down and put a post together so rather than posting just for the sake of it I decided to take a bit of a break to refocus. 
During my break we unfortunately lost a family member from Glens side of the family. Seeing someone you love loose someone so close to them is heartbreak. It is safe to say the past couple of weeks haven't been to great. 
As I said previously my blog has taken a bit of a back seat while everything has been going on but I am back. I won't be sticking to a schedule for the next few weeks until everything is sorted but I have an empties post, a few tags and a disappointing products post coming up soon. 

I hope you are well and if times are hard just remember things will get better. 


Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments