MexiCO Maidstone.

Monday, April 10, 2017

Maidstone is a town in Kent which has various shops and restaurants, for the past three years since I have been here all the restaurants have been very samey samey. One of the newer restaurants to open in Maidstone is MEXIco, a new vibrant mexican restaurant.
The restaurant itself is on 58 Earl Street near Fremlin Walk Shopping and right next to the multistory carpark. The restaurant is filled with vibrant colours and cultural decor which was all sourced from Mexico to help add to the atmosphere the owners wanted to create. The wall of Mexican papers really stood out to me.
Along with a wide range of food they also have a great range of non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks. They have a great cocktail menu and between 5pm-7pm & 9:30pm-11pm every day the cocktails are 2-4-1. I would highly recommend the margarita and tropical margarita.
The food really gives you a taste of mexico, including nachos, tacos, fajitas, enchiladas and burritos. I have never been one for salsa and guacamole but paired with their nachos it was a match made in heaven. They offer both meat and vegetarian options so it is perfect for everyone. I really want to go back and try their puffy tacos. They sound amazing.
One thing I always do when I go to a new restaurant is check out the dessert menu and MEXIco definitely did not disappoint. We tried the chocolate brownies and churros. I wasn’t a huge fan of the Churros but I never really have been but the chocolate brownies were amazing. They come served with ice-cream and chocolate sauce. The chocolate isn’t to overpowering or sickly and they are very moreish.
If you are from the Kent area I would definitely recommend a night at MEXIco whether it be a night with family, date night or just out with some friends. There is something for everyone.


Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments