50 Random Facts.

Monday, May 19, 2014


After watching many youtube videos and reading many blog posts I thought I would do my own 50 random facts post. 

1. I'm a northern girl living in the South. 
2. My dad is my role model. 
3. I have an older sister called Stacey.
4. I hate worms.
5. Disney pixar films are my favourite.
6. My dad is responsible for my love of Showaddywaddy. 
7. I have four tattoos.
8. Being ill scares me.
9. I love penguins. 
10. I had a hand made spongebob cake for my 18th birthday.
11. Being able to drive makes me feel like I have achieved something. 
12. My dad calls me tupps and I have it tattooed on my back.
13. I hated school.
14. I hate going to the hairdressers. 
15. My rabbit died the same day as my grandad.
16. Pair is my dream.
17. I love Formula One.
18. I care to much about what others think.
19. Being alone scares me. 
20. Being out in the dark scares me.
21. I love quotes. 
22. I have loads of socks but always seems to wear flat shoes.
23. I have had ligament damage five times in my foot. 
24. Sausage, beans and chips is my comfort food.
25. My mam makes the best Yorkshire puddings. 
26. I make amazing cheesecake but don't actually like it myself. 
27. I love home cooked food.
28. Lee Evans is my favourite comedian.
29. I could live on Mcdonalds chips.
30. I am a mega fussy eater. New foods scare me. 
31. I went to the North East premier of the film Sky Fall.
32. I love Instagram.
33. I make an amazing cup of tea but don't drink tea myself.
34. I am 4ft 9 and a half.
35. I own a real McQueen scarf.
36. I own a Mulberry purse.
35. My dream handbags are a Michael Kors one and a Mulberry Alexa. 
36. I have beaten depression.
37. I find it hard to open up to people.
38. I own 3 pandora bracelets.
39. All my pandora charms have meanings behind them.
40. I have worn glasses since I was 13.
41. Photos make me happy.
42. I have a Ted Baker obsession.
43. I find it hard to trust people.
44. I never sleep closet to the door no matter where I sleep.
45. Pink and blue fizzy bottles are a heart winner of mine. 
46. I have madelung deformity.
47. I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
48. Ice cream is the way to my heart.
49. Nandos date night with my Mr make me happy. 
50. Moving 400 miles was one of the hardest things I have ever done.

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments