Wishlist Wednesday.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014


I already own a Limited Edition Ted Baker purse which was a present from my other half. Mine is a pale pink colour with the french bulldog print on the front of it. I love the bow clasp on this black one and black is a colour that never dates. 
I think this card wallet is a great idea for days when you don't want to carry a big purse or bag. It is great for throwing in the few cards you need such as bank cards and ID and you can be away out the door in no time. Also as it is so compact it will take up hardly any room and can even just be thrown in your pocket if you are only popping to the shops and back. 
I already own a Ted Baked wash bag but the only problem with it is, it is a little too big and is made from fabric and not plastic. I have my eyes on one of the large wash bags so if I am just popping home for a couple of days I can just throw in some essentials I need and off I go. 
In June my other half and I along with his parents are off to York to visit my parents for the day as it is my parents anniversary. We are staying over night in The Quality Inn Hotel just outside of York. The hotel has a heated pool and whilst looking for a new swimsuit I fell in love with this colour and gorgeous print on this one. I think £69 is a little out of my price range though. 
For Christmas I was lucky enough to receive the winter print makeup bag from my parents but once again whilst browsing the Ted Baker website I fell in love with the colour of this makeup bag. I think it will be a perfect spring/summer edition to my handbag. 
As you can see there is a running theme with the last three items. I am in love with this colour that Ted Baker have used. These flip flops would be perfect for round the pool or for walks on the beach when I head to the Isle of White in August with Glen and his family. 


Lottiemxo.

*This post was not sponsored. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments