Wishlist Wednesday.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014


I currently own 3 Pandora rings, The heart band, My birthday stone and the tiara ring. I wear them all stacked together on one finger. Whilst browsing the Pandora website I fell in love with this bow ring. It looks so delicate and dainty. It could be paired with other rings in the collection or would look equally as good on its own. 
For my 21st birthday I was lucky enough to receive a Pandora bangle and my boyfriend was kind enough to buy my the Tiara pendant charm to put on it. I find that the pendant charms look better on the bangle and have my eyes on this interlocking heart charm to add to the collection I already have. 
As I mentioned my boyfriend was kind enough to buy me the Tiara pendant charm for my birthday, to go with this for christmas he bought me the Tiara ring so to it is only right that I complete the set with the earrings. 
Being a bit of a beauty addict I feel this charm is highly appropriate to add to my bangle to represent my love for beauty. 
I simply want this charm as it is my initial. There isn't much more to say about this charm. 
Last year I lost my last remaining grandparent. A couple of months after she died I went and got a new tattoo in memory of her. I want to add this charm to my bangle in memory of my late nana. 

Lottiemxo.

*This post was not sponsored. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments