Blogosphere Magazine.

Sunday, May 25, 2014


I have spent many hours curled up in bed reading magazines anything from fashion and beauty to home magazines. When my sister told me about this newish blogging magazine I knew I needed to get my hands on it somehow. 
The Blogosphere Magazine has sections for all different types of blogs. These sections include Food, Photography, Beauty, Fashion, Life and Travel. Each magazine also has an interview with a blogger. Issue 3's interview was with Fleur De Force who is known for her Youtube channel which has over 1,000,000 subscribers. The magazine is a great read for all bloggers whether you are an experienced bloggers or a newbie to the blogging world. The magazine comes either in an e-book or printed edition. The e-book edition is great for people who are always on the go and don't want to always carry a magazine around with them. The printed edition is great for popping on your bedside table to read just before you head off to bed. The printed edition would also be a great coffee table piece.
The e-book edition is priced at £2 and the printed edition is priced at £4. 10% of all profits goes to walking with the wounded. I have only read issue 3 but i defiantly want to get my hands on 1 and 2 and issue 4 when it comes out.

Will you be getting your copy ? 

Lottiemxo. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments