Wishlist Wedneday.

Wednesday, May 28, 2014


My all time dream bag. I have loved this bag for as long as I can remember. If money was no object I would own this bag. I love how it is perfect for day to day use at work but can also be used to go out for lunch or dinner with friends. I will own this bag one day. *fingers crosses*
Once again I have wanted a piece of Tiffany jewellery for as long as I can remember. I love infinity jewellery and the meaning behind each piece. This would be a perfect anniversary piece from your boyfriend. *hint hint Glen* 
I think I spend most of my free time browsing the Ted Baker website normally looking at purses and makeup bags. Whilst having a browse I decided I would have a look at the footwear section, I think that was a bad idea as I have now fallen in love with these flat angel boots with gold zip detail. I think they would look perfect with a pair of dark jeans, plain tee and a blazer or you could even wear them with little summer dresses. They are also available in black. 

What are you lusting after at the moment ? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments