My Tattoos.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014


I got my first tattoo at the age of 18 and have had a new one every year since. 
My first tattoo is a swallow and a rose and is in memory of my grandparents from my mams side of the family. My Grandad always grew roses in his garden and my nana was always in the garden feeding the birds so this was the perfect tattoo for me to get in memory of them both. 
Pain rating - 3. The only part of this tattoo that hurt was the very top of the bird which sits right under my neck. 
Tattoo number 2 is the word 'TUPPS'. I always get questions about this one. When I was little my dad would always call me Tupps and to this day that is what he still calls me. Anyone who knows me well enough will know that my dad is the world to me, he is my role model in life and my best friend. Moving away from him is one of the hardest things I have ever done so this tattoo is very special to me. 
Pain rating - 2. This tattoo didn't take very long at all and was pretty much pain free. 
Tattoo number 3 is a dandelion with birds coming off it and is on my right shoulder. This tattoo represents a very tough time I went through and to me the meaning of this tattoo is 'Over time things to get better'.
Pain rating - 3. Once again the only part of this tattoo that hurt was the two birds that sit right at the top of my shoulder. 
Tattoo number 4 is my most recent one which I got in November 2013. Sadly in September 2013 my nana passed away. After a few weeks I decided it was time for a new tattoo in memory of her. I came to the decision that I wanted a feather and a quote. After hours of searching and designing the decision was made, A feather with a flower in the middle and next to it I have the quote,
'Always on my mind. Forever in my heart.'
This tattoo is very special to me and to me means my nana is always with me no matter where I go in life. 
Pain rating - 6. This was the most painful tattoo I have had done. The bottom of the feather is quite far down my back and is on a sensitive part of the back. Also this tattoo has quite a bit of shading in the feather which was quite painful after about an hour. The pain was defiantly worth it. 

Tattoo number 5 is defiantly on the cards at some point this year hopefully. 
Do you have any tattoos or do you plan on getting any tattoos ? What do you plan on getting ?  

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments