Meet My Boyfriend.

Thursday, May 08, 2014

Today on my blog I want to introduce my boyfriend, Glen. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you will know that on 9th February 2014 I moved roughly 400 miles from Sunderland to Kent. It was one of the hardest things I have done but at the same time one of best. My contract at work was nearly up but luckily enough I managed to get a transfer from the store I worked in in the North to one quite local to where we are in the South. Previous to me moving we were in a long distance relationship which was hard but completely worth it. We seen each other roughly every 6 weeks. We spent many hours on the phone or FaceTime and I dread to think how many messages we have sent each other over the months.
Now for a bit about Glen written by the man himself.Well first thing you need to know is that I suck at talking about myself. But here goes, Im just an average bloke who likes being outside when I can. I'm grounds maintenance by trade which is awesome in the summer and sucks in the winter but can't have everything both ways. I enjoy fishing, carp fishing as its the lazy mans fishing and nice just to chill next to the lakeside and not worry about anything. On another weekend I go airsofting, which I'm not allowed to talk about too much because I could go on forever. Football is an interest now more than a hobby as I work a lot and means I don't have much time at the weekends and I would rather spend time with my lovely lady. I did play american football for a season which was great fun but again work commitments shot that down, and if anyone wants to say "its the same as rugby" ITS NOT!! Im also a fan of ice hockey supporting local team Invicta Dynamos! Well thats about it really apart from my music taste which really doesn't go down well with everyone, I'm a big heavy metal and rock fan, unfortunately the mrs isn't but I'm slowly turning her. 

What was your first impression of me and what was the first thing you noticed about me ? 
Answer: Well it was your profile picture so your lovely big...eyes.

Where was our first date ? 
Answer: Leeds.

Where was our first kiss ? 
Answer: Leeds Premier Inn Room 321

Who said “I love you” first ? Where and when ? 
Answer: You did in my room when we was all snuggled up.

What was it like being in a long distance relationship ? 
Answer: Hard, but well worth it in the end!

When did you meet my family ? 
Answer: York, when we went shopping for your birthday. I nearly had a heart attack at handbag prices!!!!!!!

What is something I have done that makes you proud ? 
Answer: Strange as it may sound, trying new foods as I know it freaks you out.

What is my favourite restaurant ? 
Answer: South - Hons North - Zaza Bazaar

What would I eat everyday if I could ? 
Answer: NANDOS! and I agree.

What shoe size do I wear ? 
Answer: Size 7.....man feet (she can wear my work boots!!)

What song reminds you of me ?
Answer: Five Finger Death Punch - Coming Down (Told you I'm turning her :D)

Do we have any traditions ? 
Answer: Nandos, Watching netflix in bed, Going for breakfast. 

How do you feel about me blogging ?
Answer: Crack on.

3 things I am good and not good at ? 
Answer: Bad things - Sharing the duvet, Cooking, Keeping up with me drinking (She's a lightweight)
Good: Making a cheesecake, Keeping our room tidy, Buying me whiskey.

Describe me in five words! 
Answer: Quirky, Weird, Freaky, Funny and Lovely (By the way she agrees)

What is one unique talent I have ? 
Answer: Putting up with me.

What is it like living together ?
Answer: Awesome. Just can't wait to get our own place. Not far off :)

Where do you see us in five years ? 
Answer: Thats a long time. Don't really care as long as im with you.

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments