Wishlist Wednesday.

Wednesday, June 04, 2014


After watching Amelia Liana Sephora hauls I thought it was time I had a browse of the website. Here are a few things that made it onto my wish list. 

After lusting over all the brushes I finally narrowed it down to about three. On my wish list I have featured the concealer brush. I am desperate to find the perfect brush for concealer instead of using my finger.
I have read so many reviews on this concealer. It is a heavy duty concealer that covers near enough anything and everything. Defiantly one for them bad skin days. 
I am desperate to try the Too Faced Better then sex mascara and this set comes with a mini mascara. It also has a mini of the shadow insurance which I have had before and used it all up. Personal I like it better than the urban decay one. 
Unfortunately Marc Jacobs makeup is only available in the states which in my opinion is a good enough reason to make a Sephora order. Anyone who knows me knows that my two weaknesses when it comes to beauty are blushers and mascaras. This Marc Jacobs blush is a perfect pink colour to add that hint of colour to your cheeks. When the conversion is done the blush works out at approximately £18 which in my eyes is a bargain for a high end blush. 
As I mentioned above mascaras and blushers are my weakness. A Sephora order would not be complete without a mascara that you can purchase easily in the UK. After looking through many many mascaras the Tarte 4 in 1 mascara was the one that made the cut onto my wish list. 
This is another product I have read countless reviews on and being a bit of a blusher addict this is defiantly a product that has been on my wish list for many many months. My order would not be complete without me purchasing a Tarte blusher. 

What are you lusting after from Sephora ? Have you placed an order ? 

Lottiemxo.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments