'The best part about memories is making them'

Wednesday, June 18, 2014


Anyone who knows me knows I can spend hours scrolling through Instragram and posting pictures. 
Here is a around up of the past couple of months on my Instagram page. 

1. Cheesecakes ready for the boy getting in from a long day at work.
2. In June I hit the 7 and a half stone weight loss mark. #proud
3. A picture of me and my daddy for Fathers day. I miss him so much since I moved to Kent. 
4. "I still remember the first day I met you."
5. "In life you have 3 choices. Give up, give in or give it your all."
6. My Kate Spade baby number 2.
7. 1st June, new month time to forget about May.
8. Weight loss comparison picture. I never thought I would get this far. 
9. My Kate Spade baby number 1.
10. I had a bad day and the other half brought me home chocolate fingers. 

Follow me on Instagram - Lottiemxo.

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments