Wishlist Wednesday.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014


After watching Lisa from Spaceysno1girl review these brushes I really want to try them out. They look like a great set and are a bargain at only £5.99 with free delivery. 
I have wanted these for the longest time but they are constantly sold out online. I have finally put my name on the emailing list so I will get an email as soon as they come back in store. They are such a great item to store all your makeup in. 
I had a bluetooth keyboard for my iPad 2 but now that I have an iPad mini I really want a keyboard for it so I can blog on the go. This one is a bargain from Amazon.
As most people know I have a bit of an obsession with Pandora especially the rings. I love the simple but gorgeous look of this ring and think it will look perfect alone or stacked with other Pandora rings. 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments