The Best Of British.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sorry I haven't posted in a while life just kind of took over for a while. I won't bore you with that though. Today I am coming back with The Best of British Tag. I have seen this floating around youtube and thought it would be a nice way to come to blogging so here we go. 

1. How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
I don’t drink tea but apparently I make a really good cuppa.
2. Favourite part of your roast?
Yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes. Oh and gravy.
3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Best dunking biscuit has to be a hobnob.
4. Favourite quintessentially British pass time?
Going to the arcades as a child. ‘Dad can I have another pound?!”

5. Favourite word?
As random as it may sound ‘SPOON’

6. Cockney rhyming slang?
Ones and Twos – Put on your shoes.

7. Favourite sweet?
Bubble-gum bottles or as I call them pink and blue bottles.

8. What would your pub be called?
I think I would call it something silly like beans on toast or sausage, beans and chips. Favourite British food.

9. No.1 British person?
David Beckham or The Queen.

10. Favourite shop/restaurant?
Selfridges to look round all the designer departments and restaurant would have to be a greasy spoon café. Favourite one near where I live would be the ‘Tuck In.’

11. What British song pops into your head?
Anything by Showaddywaddy or Lancaster hotpots.

12. Marmite? 

Defiantly a NO from me.


Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments