The Cosmetic Company Outlet Haul.

Sunday, June 08, 2014


This weekend myself, my other half and his parents took a trip back up North to York to meet my parents and celebrate their 28th wedding anniversary. 
Unfortunately the weather didn't want to play and it rained pretty much all day. After having a wander round York and heading to the Slug and Lettuce for lunch my parents caught their train home and my other half and I headed off to York Designer Outlet along with his parents. I knew that my first stop was going to be at The Cosmetic Company Outlet (CCO). After spending around half an hour walking round the shop deciding on what I wanted and picking up things then putting them back then picking them up again I decided on three items. The first item I decided on was Bobbi Brown Pastel Pink Blush. Pastel Pink is a cotton candy pink with blue under tones and is a satin finish. I loved the bright colour and thought it would be great for the spring and summer months. RRP £13. Price paid £13.50.The next item I went for was Mac Pink Tea Blush. Pink tea is a neutral, very soft mauve pink colour. It looks like it will be quite an intense blush in the pot but once swatched it is a very muted colour that gives you a nice natural flush. Perfect for fair to medium skin tones. RRP £17.50. Price paid £12.25. The final item I picked up was the Smashbox Try It Kit - Halo and BB. The kit itself has four minis inside it including the Camera Ready BB Cream in Light, Photo Finish Primer, Halo Perfecting Powder and a mini kabuki brush. I am already a big fan of the photo finish primer so I can not wait to try the BB cream and powder. 

I could have spent a lot of money in the CCO and quite proud of how restrained I was. 
Have you tried any of these products. 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments