Where has the year gone ?!

Sunday, June 08, 2014


So we are six months into the year already. I'm pretty sure as soon as it hit June 1st everyone said the same thing, "Where is this year going?!"

2014 has been a bit of a crazy year so far for me. Here is a little round up of what has happened so far.
January - New year, New start. 
On the second weekend in January I celebrated Christmas with my other half. As a lot of you know we were in a long distance relationship meaning we couldn't spend Christmas together unfortunately but when we seen each other we spent the weekend shopping and spending time with my family.
In January I was told that my contract at work was coming to an end and it was time to look for a new job. Luckily enough I was offered a transfer to a store in Kent. 
January seen me make one of the hardest decisions I have ever made but I made it. The job offer was accepted and a date was set for me to move roughly 300/400 miles from Sunderland to Kent and move in with my other half. 

February - Bye Sunderland, Hello Kent.
9th February, Moving day. I never in a million years thought I would be moving to the other end of the country at 21 but it was a chance I did not want to loose. It was a hard decision but I would not change it for the world. As cheesy as it sounds getting to spend every day with my other half makes it completely worth it. 
Also in February my other half and I took a trip to Harry Potter World for valentines day. It was a great day out and I would highly recommend going. It is defiantly worth the money.
24th February, First day at my new store. In my eyes it is the same job just different people. 

March - Home Time.
Not a lot happened in March for me. My other half and I took a trip back up North so I could celebrate Mothers day with my mam. We spent the weekend shopping and eating which in my eyes is always a good thing. 

April - London. 
Once again not a lot happened in April for me apart from a trip to London. Whilst in London my sister was kind enough to buy me some gorgeous Kate Spade earrings and many other things. Best part about London had to be Bens cookies and eating pizza in Leister Square. 

May - Emotions Running High. 
May was a tough month for me. I was full of extremely mixed emotions all month. I missed home a lot in May and had a few personal problems so May was pretty much a write off for me. 

June - Reunited With Parents. 
June has only just started but so far so good. After a tough May I was looking forward to nothing more than seeing my parents and getting a cuddle of my dad. 
Im hoping the rest of June is gonna be a good one.

As for the rest of the year I certainly have plenty to look forward to.
July:
Home for four days whilst Glen is away on a stag do. 
Glen and I celebrate our anniversary.
August:
My parents are coming to Kent for a week.
Holiday, Isle of White for a week with Glen and the in laws.
September:
Off to Glens best friends wedding reception. 
October:
I celebrate my 22nd birthday.
November:
Lee Evans at Wembley Arena. 
December:
Glens birthday. 
My dads birthday.
Christmas.

All in all the rest of 2014 is going to be a good year.
How is your 2014 going? What do you have planned for the rest of the year? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments