The Me Time Tag.

Friday, December 19, 2014


After watching Faye from Fayefix do 'The Me Time Tag' that was created by Essie Button and Amelia Liana I thought it would be a fun tag to join in on. My 'Me Time' is normally on a Saturday morning when my partner is at work. 

1. What do you watch or read during me time?
I normal catch up with youtube and blogs when I have some me time. I sometimes put on a DVD or Netflixs which normally consists of watching Lee Evans or Jeff Dunham. I am currently reading #GIRLBOSS which I am nearly finished. Next on the list of books to read is 'Not that kind of girl.'

2. What do you wear during me time?
99% of the time I will have pyjamas on or my dressing gown. Sometimes it will be leggings and an oversized tee. Just like Essie and Amelia me time is defiantly spend without a bra. 

3. What are your me time beauty products?
I tend to have a relaxing bath or nice hot shower during me time so a good bath bomb and a nice smelling shower gel. I also always apply my hope in a jar and a good body moisturiser during me time.

4. Current favourite nail polish?
I have a few favourites at the minute so instead of picking just one I would say my current favourite nail polish would be anything with a wintery feeling to it. Currently on my nails I have Porchester Square by Nails Inc which is a nude with Essie set in stone over the top to add some festive sparkle.  

5. What do you eat or drink during me time?
I tend to eat treats during me time so normally some chocolate or some sweets. 

6. Current favourite candle?
I am a bit of a candle addict and love anything with a vanilla or sweet smell as well as minty fresh smells. I am currently burning a candle called toasted marshmallow. 

7. Do you ever have outdoor me time?
Not really unless I do a bit of shopping by myself after work. Personally I like being outdoors with people. 

8. Would you ever go see a movie alone?
No I probably wouldn't. Going to the movies is something me and my partner do together for a bit of time as just the two of us. 

9. Favourite online shop?
Defiantly ASOS for new in beauty and Not On The Highstreet for quirky gifts. 

Anything to add? What else do you do during me time?
Not a lot really my me time is normally spent lying around and relaxing until the other half comes home from work. Thankfully he always texts to say he is on his way so I can make it look like I am doing something. 

What do you during me time? 
Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments