Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015!

Sunday, January 11, 2015


'2030 is the same amount of time away as 2000'

I read this quote on Twitter on New Years Eve and it really made me realise how quick the months and years are going. 

2014 was a roller-coaster year for me. In February I made a big decision to pack up my things and move from the North of the country to the South of the country to live with my partner. Previous to this Glen and I were in a long distance relationship and we knew eventually one of us would take the leap of faith and move to be with the other one. However scary this decision was at the time it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. As I write this post this time next month I will have been living in the South for a year.
2014 also involved a few trips back home to visit family and friends, a few shopping trips to London with my sister, a trip to the Isle of White with Glen and family and a trip to Wembley to see Lee Evans of the last night of his tour. I also spent many hours watching netflixs, going to the cinema and eating out with Glen. 

All in all 2014 was a pretty good year in my eyes. I plan to make 2015 a year to remember. I am not really one for making new years resolutions but there are defiantly some things I would like to have achieved by the end of 2015. 


1. Glen and I to own our own home.

2. To loose around 2-3 stone. 
3. Glen and I to start our own family.
4. To have tried and like more foods.
5. To enjoy myself more and not worry as much.   

What are hoping to achieve in 2015?



Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments