January Favourites 2015.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015


Month one of 2015 over and done with already. I already feel like 2015 is going to quickly already. January was full of lots of lots of pretty beauty products. My favourite base product for January was Rimmel Last Finish Nude Foundation which I have recently finished and I am defiantly thinking about repurchasing it. I love the medium coverage it gives which is prefect for everyday while at work. I used the 17 Define and Conquer kit a lot, I don't use this to contour I just use it to add a little bit of colour to my face. Blusher is one of my favourite makeup products but my two stand out ones of January were the Bobbi Brown Cancer Research Blusher which is a gorgeous pink which gives you the perfect flush of colour on your cheeks. I also loved my Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush in Dim Infusion. I love how it gives you a bit of colour and a shine at the same time. Multi use products are always a winner in my eyes. For eyelashes I was loving volume and length. My two favourites last month were Benefit They're Real, a favourite amongst many for the length it gives your eyelashes. I have recently found an excellent cheaper dupe for this mascara. Watch this space for a post coming soon. My other favourite was Maybelline The Falsies, a favourite for years and the only mascara I have ever repurchased. Chanel Boy, my perfect everyday nude for the month of January and Dior Addict lipstick in Beige Perfection, my perfect reddy beige going out colour for January. My fragrance of choice for the month was my Michael Kors Sexy Amber Perfume, Sumptuous amber wrapped in sandalwood and muck with backdrop notes of dazzling orange, mandarin and white florals. I can not get enough of this fragrance. 

What were your favourites for the month of January? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    http://lolahaider.blogspot.com/2015/02/hi-i-have-been-nominated-to-do-liebster.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster award too!

    ReplyDelete