My Iphone 4S.

Friday, May 29, 2015

For about year and a half now I have owned an Iphone 4S. When I was due an upgrade from my Samsung Galaxy I knew I was jumping on the Iphone band wagon as I already owned an Ipad and was desperate for an Iphone. I am due an early upgrade and will be upgrading to an Iphone 6 when I head home in July. 
Now lets take a look at what I keep on my phone. Lets start with the case. My case is from Next and cost me a £1 in the sale. I don't like spending a lot on cases as I get bored with them easily. My lock screen is a picture of Glen and I from our engagement party and my home screen is a picture of my gorgeous engagement flowers from Glen. 
I like my home screen to look as minimal as possible. On my home screen I have two rows of apps and folders. On the first I have Mail which allows me to keep up to date with all my emails, Clock which I use as my alarm clock, Settings pretty self explanatory and a Social folder. On the second row I have a Photography folder, Apple folder which just has iTunes store, Apps and Music in, Apps folder and my countdown app. Along the bottom I have Messages, Phone, Safari and Instagram. 

In my Social folder I have Twitter, Whatsapp, Facetime, Snapchat, Facebook Messenger, Facebook, Line and Timehop. 
In my Photography folder I have Photos, Camera, Videos, PicStitch which I used to make colleges for Instagram and VSCOcam which I used to edit photos. 
My App folder is three pages but most of the apps just the apps that are already on the Iphone that you can't delete. On the first page I have the apps that I use on a regular basis: HSBC Fast Balance allows em to check my bank balance on the go, Boots to see what new offers they have going on, Cineworld as Glen and I both have Cineworld cards, Wish Glen introduced me to this. I haven't had a proper play with it yet but it looks like a good app, Period Tracker I am a girl after all, Notes, Calendar, Calculator and Passbook which I use in conjunction with Cineworld as you can put your tickets into your passbook so you don't have to print them off or que.   

The last app on the second row is my countdown app. I always have our next trip back home to see my parents and sister in here. We are heading back for a week in July to say I can't wait is an understatement. At the minute I also have our anniversary on their as well. As we are in the North already we are heading to York for our 2 year anniversary this year. 
My final app is Instagram. 90% of the time the first thing I do when I wake up is check Instagram. I normally post of a daily basis as well.

What are your favourite Iphone apps? 

Lottiemxo. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments