May Favourites 2015.

Monday, June 01, 2015


Month five of 2015 over and done with. With the summer weather fast approaching a couple of my favourites defiantly reflect that. This month I have been loving Barry M In A Heart Beat, a gorgeous peach pink colour which makes even someone as pale as me look a bit more tanned. I loved it that much that instead of changing the polish when it started to wear away I just took it off and reapplied it. I don't think I have ever done that with a polish. On the lines of tanning another favourite this month has been Garnier Summer Body, perfect for us pale girls who just want a nice summer glow. As summer is coming soon hopefully it was time to crack out the summer foundation. I have been loving mixing together YSL Touche Èclat Foundation and L'oreal 24 Hours Matte Foundation. Together they give me great coverage and last all day. I have never been a big shampoo and conditioner lover, the way I see it is if it makes my hair clean then it's fine but this month I have been loving Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner. I used it about two times a week and it leaves my hair feeling super soft. I also find it shortens the drying time of my hair as well which is always a winner for me as I have super long hair. Onto fragrance I was kindly gifted a Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay Candle which smells amazing. With the candle came a tester size of Wood Sage and Sea Salt, Lets put it this way I need the full size. Now for my random food favourite. I never normally want to eat on a morning so Belvita Breakfast Biscuits have defiantly been a favourite of mine this month as I can just pop them in my bag and either eat them on my way to work or once I get there. They are also a good mid afternoon snack. 

What have you been loving in the month of May? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I used to have that YSL foundation...loved it, I'm going to buy it again sooon. Great choices :)

    www.glamblink.blogspot.com
    Klaudia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shampoo they are great, only to bad Aussie contains sulfates my scalp is sensitive. Thanks

    Maya
    http://beautish-bymaya.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried a Barry m nail varnish for the first time this month and loved it! I also love the Aussie shampoos as they smell so good

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got a sample of the YSL foundation from Sephora, I'll have to try mixing it with my L'oreal Matte foundation because I find it just a bit too dewy for my liking! The finish is gorgeousss though. Mmm those candles sound amazing! Wish I could get my hands on them!
    xx

    Check out my blog if you like:
    Love, Krista | www.lovekrista.com

    ReplyDelete