Beauty Wishlist #1.

Thursday, June 04, 2015


I have been eyeing the Urban Decay concealer up for a long time now and after reading a lot of reviews I think I am going to pick it up when I head back home in July. I am loving eyeshadow sticks at the minute and currently have my eyes excuse the pun on the a Chanel one which also might be purchased when I head home in July. Just like everyone else in the beauty community I love trying new micellar waters and I can't not wait to find the soap and glory one. Unfortunately I can't find it in Boots yet. I don't need any more brushes but these mini ones are so cute and perfect for travel. I have read a lot of good reviews on the Makeup rev Lip Lavas. I am hoping I can find them in a Superdrug soon, if not I might have to place a cheeky online order. I find lip crayons so easy quick and easy to use and once again I have read a lot of good reviews on them. 

Beauty items I currently have on my wish list. 

What is on your beauty wishlist? Have you tried anything on my wishlist? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great list! The little brushes look amazing. I've heard so many good things about Micellar water too, but I haven't tried it. I didn't even know Soap and Glory did one- I hope you can find it soon!

    ReplyDelete