Empties #1.

Friday, June 05, 2015


Lets take a look through my rubbish and see what I have used up over the past few months. 
Soap and Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter
First off the smell is amazing. I loved how soft it made my skin feel and it was perfect for shaving my legs as well. 
Would I repurchase? - Yes defiantly. 
Cotton pads are cotton pads to me. I tend to just buy whatever is on offer at the time. 
Would I repurchase? - I always buy cotton wool so yes. 
Minion 2 in 1
Every year for Christmas my mam does me a beauty basket and because I am minion obsessed she popped a bottle of this in for me. I used it as bubble bath and it did create nice bubbles. 
Would I repurchase? - I can't say I would but I would be happy to receive it as a gift. 
Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation
I got this mini sample from my sister as she said it was similar to hope in a jar which is my all time favourite moisturiser. I really enjoyed this sample and I would defiantly compare it to hope in a jar. 
Would I repurchase? - Yes but the full size is £48. 
Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt
I was kindly gifted a Jo Malone candle last month and with it came a free sample of Wood Sage and Sea Salt. I am a little bit in love with this fragrance and now I am desperate for the full size. 
Would I repurchase? - Yes defiantly in the full size.
Versace Yellow Diamond Eau de Toilette
When Glen and I attended a wedding show a few months ago I was given lots of little gift bags and in one of them there was a few perfume samples. One of them being Versace Yellow Diamond which I did enjoy using. I found it had quite a sweet smell. 
Would I repurchase? - No I don't think I would. 
Rimmel Lasting Finish Primer
Once again primer is primer and I tend to buy what is on offer or whatever the new release is at the time. I did enjoy using this and it did make my skin feel quite soft. 
Would I repurchase? - Yes I would repurchase.
All time favourite deodorant. All I need to say!
Would I repurchase? - Yes every time I go to London I do.
The Body Shop Banana Shampoo
I bought this when I was back home from a Body Shop Outlet. I used it once of twice a week as a clarifying shampoo. 
Would I repurchase? - Yes and plan to in July when I head back home.
Sugar crush is defiantly one of soap and glory's best scents. I could literally just sit and smell this body butter. 
Would I repurchase? - Yes defiantly. 
This was Christmas present from my sister. I love anything mint scented so this was defiantly a winner for me. It is just a putty that it is a Christmas scent. 
Would I repurchase? - Yes defiantly. 
Tesco Bubble Bath and Rose Petal
I picked this up on one of my random trips to Tesco for some lunch. It is meant to be a relaxing candle but I found the rose scent a bit overpowering. 
Would I repurchase? - No I would not. 
Burberry Body
Again a present from my sister. The scent was exactly the same as the perfume. I am going to clean the pot out and use it for something.
Would I repurchase? - Yes I would.
Victoria's Secret Luminous Amber
The scent of this smelt exactly like the amber body lotion and body spray from Victoria Secrets. The scent filled the whole room and you could smell it even when it wasn't lit. 
Would I repurchase? - Yes defiantly. 


Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments