What's in my shower?

Wednesday, June 03, 2015


Rub a dub dub lets take a look at what I use in the shower. As soon as I hop in the shower I shampoo my hair, at the minute I am using the new LOreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Luminiser Shampoo which I am quite liking at the minute. It leaves my hair feeling soft and defiantly gives it a shine. After shampooing I put conditioner onto the mid lengths of my hair on while I go about the rest of the normal shower business. I am currently using the new LOreal Elvive Nutri Gloss Luminiser Conditioner which matches the shampoo. I think helps with the softness and it is pink what more could you want. Normally on a Sunday when I am having a bit of a pamper I will Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner to give my hair a deep condition and a bit of T.L.C. While my conditioner does its work I will use Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm to get rid of all the make-up on my face. My sister introduced me to this balm and now I am a little bit in love. Depending what mood I am in sometimes I will just use Ole Henriksen Foaming Cleanser to clean my face. Glen is obsessed with how it is liquid in the bottle but comes out as foam. Again my sister introduced me to this and I am a little bit obsessed. At the minute I am using Ted Baker Shower Gel which I think I got for Christmas. I don't mind it but it isn't one of my favourites so I am just trying to use it up. After I have washed I shave my legs, I am currently using a Gillette Simply Venus Disposable Razor, lets just say they do the job. My final step in the shower is to rinse out the conditioner and that is me done. 

What are your shower essentials? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the Aussie products, they always smell so good!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the L'Oreal Elvive shampoo's! Wish I could try the Ole Hendriksen foaming cleanser though!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete