Eight Photos Of Happiness.

Thursday, July 09, 2015


I have seen this tag floating around a couple of blogs now and thought I would join in. I love photos, I have them dotted around our room and have loads stored on the computer. 
Photos really do make me happy. 

Anyway, the rules!
Thank your nominator.
Link to the creator - Ariels Little Corner of the Internet.
Post eight photos that make you happy  - the photos can represent a moment, object, place or feelings.
Write a caption/description about each photo.
Tag up to 10 other bloggers to share the happiness.

Onto my photos.
Glen - My fiancé, my other half, the man who makes me smile from ear to ear. We are soon to celebrate our two year anniversary. It only seems like yesterday when we were having one of the best weekends together. I love you♥️

My Parents - My parents are my idols in life. If I turn out to be half the parents they have been I will be more then happy.

Memories From Our Engagement Party - Glen and I had the best night celebrating with friends and family. We have just had all the photos printed and I can't wait to start putting them in frames on display.  

My family - ♥️

My Sister - The Elsa to my Anna. Inside jokes forever♥️ We are craziest when we are together. 

Being Engaged - Future Mrs Vine♥️ 3.4.15♥️

Flowers - Surprise flowers make me happy. 

Sparklers - Sparklers and fireworks make me happy. I defiantly want them at our wedding. 

What photos make you happy?

Lottiemxo. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments