Wedding Series - Cakes.

Sunday, July 05, 2015


As a lot of you may already know Glen and I got engaged in April. Every since we got engaged I have lost hours to Pinterest. I am loving getting lots of ideas for our wedding. Glen and I don't want a traditional wedding, we want it to reflect us as a couple and want to make it as fun and exciting for everyone involved. 
We have an idea of our colour scheme and theme. You might be able to guess it from this post and future posts. As I mentioned before we aren't going down the traditional route for most things including the cake. Glen is a big fan of skulls and I have always had an interest in them. I like the idea of skulls being paired with roses as I feel it can give that girly touch. We both love the idea of having 'Till death do us part' incorporated into the design as well. 
I can't wait to go to cake tasting sessions even though I think we both know chocolate will win. 

How did you come up for the design for your wedding cake? Is anyone else obsessed with Pinterest? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm addicted to Pinterest and I adore skills myself! Those pics are gorgeous. I think the idea of skulls coupled with roses will look beautiful! I know that when I get married one day, my cake will definitely feature skulls ;) xx

    eclecticbex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete