Empties #4.

Saturday, September 26, 2015


Time to take a look through my rubbish and see what I have used up over the past couple of months. 
Garnier Micellar Face Wipes
Holy grail face wipes. Super soft and stay moist. You can normally find them on offer as well. 
I bought this when it was first released as it was on offer. It did what it said on the label and left my hair feeling soft and looking glossy. I did get a bit bored of it towards the end but that tends to happen with any shampoo I use. 
L'Oreal Elvive Nutrigloss Luminiser Conditioner
I found that if I left this conditioner on for around five minutes it acted as a deep conditioner and helped to keep my hair soft for longer. 
I love the smell of this, it smells exactly like cake and lets be honest who doesn't want to smell like cake when they get out of the shower. I have already repurchased another bottle. 
Kiko Deodorant
I don't need to say anything about this deodorant, it is defiantly my holy grail.  
I found that this nail polish remover super quick and easy, pretty much one swipe and the polish was gone. I have already repurchased. 
I have wanted to try this foundation for a while now and it defiantly lived up to expectations. I love the natural coverage it gives. I have have defiantly added it to my birthday wish list. 
A little sample from the Southampton Bloggers Meet Up. I loved the smell of this and would consider buying it full size due to the campaign it supports. 
This little mini was what I kept in my going away bag, it was nice but I am not fussy when it comes to toothpaste. 
Origins Frothy Face Wash
I loved the minty smell this product had, it was super refreshing on a morning and left my skin feeling squeaky clean. I am defiantly tempted to by it in full size. 
Best drugstore mascara. Would defiantly repurchase. 
Was not keen on this mascara. I found it didn't really do a lot for my lashes. 
Super black formula and defiantly winged out my lashes.
Great dupe for Benefit They're Real Mascara. I would defiantly repurchase this to save myself some money.  
Model Co and New CID Mascara.
Both of these came free in a magazine. I found they both did nothing for me and they both dried up quickly. 
One of my favourite Yankee candles. I love how fresh and clean it smells.
Primark Appletini Candle
I loved the scent of this. It smelt exactly like fresh apples. 
Summer Berries Candle
Perfect fruity smell, perfect for burning in the summer evening. 

Have you tried any of the products I have used up? What did you think of them?

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am so obsessed with that Dove body wash it smells so amazing! I really want to try some L'Oreal shampoo. I am surprised I've never tried them before!

    -xo

    http://chloedaniellexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you on the Rimmel mascara! My eyelashes are quite short any way and this mascara just made them so limp :( That Dove body wash sounds great. I love their shower gels because they're so thick and moisturising! x

    Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete