A Little Less Pillow Talk.

Monday, September 28, 2015


Everyone in the beauty world knows Rimmel Eastend Snob is the best drugstore dupe for Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk until now. After browsing the Essence stand in my local Wilkinsons I came across their lips liners which when swatched were highly pigmented, super soft and at only a pound each it would have been rude not to pick a couple up. After swatching Satin Mauve I knew it looked very similar to something already in my collection. As soon as I got home I headed straight to my makeup collection and pulled out pillow talk and after two quick swatches the dupe was found. Although I will always love Charlotte Tilbury, with a price difference of £15 I will defiantly be repurchasing the Essence lip liner over the Charlotte Tilbury lip liner. Essence is defiantly now my daily go to lip liner with Pillow Talk being saved for those special occasions. 

Have you tried any Essence lip liners? Will you be picking up Satin Mauve? 


Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments