Lush Oxford Street Haul.

Friday, September 25, 2015


A few weeks ago my sister and parents came to stay for a week in this time my sister took a trip to London, I sent her armed with a list for the new Lush Oxford Street store. After reading countless blog posts and watching numerous videos about the new products Lush were realising I knew I needed to get my hands on some. I have always been a fan of Comforter Bubble Bar so when I seen they were releasing a shower gel version of it I knew I needed it. Lord of Misrule was defiantly one of my favourite halloween bath bombs so I was intrigued to try the shower gel version of the product. I added Cyanide Pill Bath Bomb to the list as I had seen some demo videos of the product and liked how it looked. After watching countless videos of how they dissolved and how pretty they made the bath look I knew I defiantly wanted Intergalactic and Experimenter. Intergalactic turns your bath water into something that looks like outer space with a mix of peppermint, vetivert and cedarwood and some popping candy to help along the way I am sure this bath bomb will soon become one of my favourites.
With a scent of vanilla I knew Experimenter would be right up my street, filled with bright colours and popping candy I knew it wouldn't disappoint. Experimenter is the only one I have used so far and I did enjoy the scent and how pretty it looked when popped in the water, the only thing I disliked about it was that it left the water a grey colour and I was covered in glitter when I got out the bath. 

Have you tried any of the new Lush products? If so what is your favourite? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh, Intergalactic looks so nice! I don't think I had heard of it before, or I had and it didn't really register in my brain. I was a bit mesmerised by the demo video I found, haha.The Cyanide Pill also sounds interesting!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently tried the Experimenter too! It was so pretty but agree it did turn the water a murky looking grey! The Comforter shower gel smells amazing, I can't wait to use it! x

    Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete