Michael Kors Jet Set Zip Around Continental Purse.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015


For our second anniversary Glen very kindly gifted me a Michael Kors purse that I had been lusting after ever since he bought me the Michael Kors Jet Set Tote for valentines day earlier in the year. 
I have always been a lover of big purses and this what defiantly fits the bill. The inside of the purse comes with the standard MK lining, a zip coin section, 8 card slots and two large slots. 
In one of the slots I keep cash and in the other I keep little bits which include my HSBC internet banking device, my rail card, a photo of Glen and I and some little cards that I have been given over the years. 
In the first four cards slots I keep my Bank Card, Joint Account Card, Boots Advantage Card and Superdrug Points Card basically all my important cards. In the other four cards slots I keep my ID, Cineworld Card, Nandos Card, Ikea Card and lots of other random cards that just need to be in my purse. 
I love the fact I can fit my iPhone 6 in the middle of the purse so if I am popping to the shop I can literally grab my purse and go.
I would defiantly recommend this purse for anyone who loves a big purse and it is defiantly worth the money.

What essentials do you carry in your purse? 

Lottiemxo.  




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your purse is so lovely! What a nice gift :) It's great that it fits your phone, I know when I do really quick errands I don't bother with my bag, it would be nice if my phone fit in my purse.

    I don't have many card slots in my purse, so I keep it all fairly neat. A few cards, some coins, and a few old receipts ;)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete