Wedding Series - Flowers.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Photo credit - Pinterest

I am finding it really hard to find flowers I like that match the colour scheme we have decided on. My dream is to have midnight blue roses but I am finding it extremely hard to find some that aren't super expensive. Whilst browsing Pintrest I came across these gorgeous cream, white and silver bouquets. My personal favourite is the bottom left I love how classy and elegant it looks and I think the contrast between the white roses and silver jewels would look beautiful against the midnight blue dresses. As the boys will be wearing slate grey suits I like the idea of either mixing silver or grey into the flowers for the bridesmaids as well. 

How did you pick your wedding flowers? Did you find it hard?

Lottiemxo. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Lovely flowers! Maybe you could have these kind of flowers with midnight blue accessories (feathers, jeweles etc..?). Would love to see future wedding inspo posts :) x

    Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete