Birthday Wishlist.

Friday, October 09, 2015


Two weeks today marks my twenty-third birthday. It is quite scary to think five years ago I was celebrating my eighteenth birthday and how much my life has changed in five years. 
Being a huge beauty and rose gold addict my birthday list pretty much consists of just that. I have lusted after the Zoeva brushes for so long now, the are perfection in the form of makeup brushes. Having two perfumes on my list may seem a bit excessive and knowing that there is defiantly a Jo Malone gift bag waiting back home for me (Stacey if you are reading this you gave it away in the best way) may be a little bit more excessive but I love Jo Malone perfumes and the new Marc Jacobs one smells amazing. I am a massive MK fan and this Michael Kors Pouch is beautiful, I would use it as a makeup bag though. The last thing on my list is every beauty lovers dream this Christmas, the new gorgeous Hourglass Palette is on net a porter but selling out as soon as it is in stock. If the birthday bunny is real surely he can get his hands on one. 

What is currently on your wish list? 

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I hope you get lots of these lovely things for your 23rd. I smelt the Jo Malone perfume last weekend and it was lovely! I have so many things on my Xmas wish list but I'm especially lusting after the Jo Malone Sweet Almond and Macaroon candle! x

    Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete