Blogmas Day 11 | Empties #5.

Friday, December 11, 2015


Village Candle Caramelized Pear Candle - Amazing smelling candle even when it is not lit. 

Village Candle Vanilla Caramel Swirl Votive x2 - If you like sweet smelling scents this is defiantly for you. I want it in full size now. 

Quality Candle Matches - Bit random but these are super long matches making it easy to light your candle when it is near the bottom. 

Chill Ed Repair Reconstructor Treatment - I received this in the Southampton Blogger Meet Up goodie bag. It made my hair feel super soft and it looks super glossy after using it.  

Bumble and Bumble Blow Dry Cream - I need this product back in my life. It made drying my hair super quick and super easy. 

Garnier Ultimate Blends The Strength Restorer Conditioner Sample - I wasn't too fussed on this conditioner. It didn't do anything super special for me. 

Garnier Ultimate Blends The Strength Restorer Shampoo Sample - Again I wasn't too fussed on this shampoo It didn't do anything super special for me. 


Garnier Micellar Cleansing Wipes - My holy grail face wipes. 

Estēe Lauder Take It Away Towelettes - I managed to pick these up for £5 and as bad as it sounds I would pay the £20 price tag for them. Defiantly worth the money. 

Essence Lash Princess Mascara - Favourite 'drugstore' mascara.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara - Didn't love this as much as I had hoped. 

YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils Mascara - This used to be one of my favourite mascaras I have found new loves so this one has taken a bit of a back seat now.  

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - I love the effect this mascara gives my lashes. Gives me the length and lots of volume which is in my eyes the perfect combination. 

Have you tried any of these products? What were your views on them?

Lottiemxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments